We have launched the platform in 2021 in The Netherlands. In 2022 we aim to rollout to the rest of Europe. This will not be an easy journey. Therefore we need a solid plan: understand country specifc context (competition, demographics, awareness of data privacy), defne the best sequence (which countries first), understand country specifc marketing options and pricing, define the PR and marketing approach, understand who are tech journalists and leaders in the public debate around big tech and data privacy, identify local agencies who can support our local marketing, and so on.
This means desk research combined with analytical skills and a creative mind. You will work closely together with the CEO and COO for doing the market research and developing the plan.
The purpose of this project is summarised as follows:
1. Analyse the market context of most relevant European countries (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Scandinavian countries, …) in terms of demographics, competition and awareness.
2. Define (in close collaboration with CEO/COO) the best approach for rollout in those countries.
3. Identify local PR/marketing agencies who are strong in the market of corporate social responsibility.
4. Analyse the marketing/PR options and their (high level) cost levels.
5. Define high level marketing approach per country.
Interested? Complete the application form and we will reach out to you as soon as possible!